This month is Philippine - Japan Friendship Month! I watched Okinawan Buyo ~ concert~ in Philam Life last Thursday. Though it was announced on the day itself, I managed to attend the concert. I was so excited I was at the auditorium 2 hours before the official opening. Everything was kind of new to me so learning the music and cultures of Okinawa was fun. I was particularly interested in the koto (harp). Its sound was cool and soothing.^_^ When the concert was about to end, everyone was so into the Kachashi (Dance of Friendship) - many of the audience went on stage with the Okinawan dancers. ^o^
Though going to the concert was fun, I have to write a 3 pages reaction paper on it. But then again the concert was quite an experience so it was worth it. ^o^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment